Data Refresh Dates
The HDW contains data from multiple source systems within HRSA and from external sources. These data are refreshed as the source data are available. The table below offers the following information about the data:
- Data Set – provides the name of the data set
- Data Type – indicates whether the data is tabular or spatial
- Date of Source Data – provides the refresh date of the source data
- Date Refreshed – indicates the date that the HDW refreshed the data
- Refresh Cycle – shows how often the data is refreshed. The refresh cycle may change periodically, as data availability is subject to change.
Please note that data refreshed daily are the previous day’s data from HRSA transactional source systems. Visit the Data Sources page for more information about where data sets are available in the HDW.
Click on a column heading to sort the results in ascending or descending order.